Cancel Cancer Africa need Volunteers for a seven days rural Health Outreach in the Adolor community, Edo State, Nigeria.Date. From March 26th to April 1st, 2018.
Our Aim: We raise Cancer awareness by educating the rural villages in Africa about the early Signs and Symptoms of Cancer.
We aim to reduce the rate of Moralities & Morbidity caused by Cancer in Africa, by building capacity, raising local awareness and providing free screening services.
A Cancer Awareness Event.
Click here for your tickets or to register to participate.
Our Key Tasks is to.
- Educate the rural men and women in Africa on the early Signs and Symptoms of Cancer.
- Provide free Screenings/Examinations.
- Conduct public activities to Raise Cancer Awareness.
- Collaborate with local governments to Develop long-term plans/training towards providing a sustainable solution for Cancer care.
- Collate data for development.
We identify with Target 6 of the World Cancer Declaration 2013.
Fighting the Cancer scourge in Africa is a long-term process and must be approached from the grassroots up.
To do this we must continue to work towards building the capacity of local health workers and encourage partnerships. By taking one step at a time and one household at a time, we believe we will make a long term difference.
We simply visit rural villages in Africa educating the people about the early Signs and Symptoms of Cancer.
Our team of Volunteers is a mixture of medical and non-medical professionals.